Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Israeli Stamps for Rosh Hashana


Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps that were issued in September 2011.

I included the stamp itself, the first day cover, and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

- Festivals 2011 - The Rosh Hashanah Feast

Apple and Honey
Fish Head
Pomegranate

The flyers on the website explain each custom.

- Chidren's Games

- Israel, New OECD Member

- Israeli Music - Selected Albums
12 stamps including Arik Einstein and Shalom Hanoch,
Shlomo Artzi, Jo Amar, Kaveret, Yehuda Poliker,
Ehud Banai, Yehoram Gaon and others.

The new stamp images are located at:
www.jr.co.il/pictures/stamps/index-2011.html

I also uploaded the images to Facebook.
The Facebook address is:
http://on.fb.me/israeli-stamps-2011

Please share the page. Thanks!

Shana Tova - Have a Good Year,
Jacob

No comments: