Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Israeli Educational Stamps including National Heritage Landmarks


Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in February 2014.

I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

Israel's National Heritage Landmarks
- City of David, Jerusalem
- Ein Keshatot, Golan
- Synagogue, Peki'in
- Detention Camp, Atlit
- Independence Hall, Tel-Aviv

- Resistence Radio (1939-1948)

-The Halls of the Hospitallers in Acre,Israel and Valletta,Malta
Joint Issue Israel - Malta

Makhtesh Ancient Erosion Craters in Israel
- Makhtesh Gadol
- Makhtesh Katan
- Makhtesh Ramon

- Red Gerbera

The new stamp images are located at:
www.history-of-israel.co.il/stamps/index-2014.html


I also uploaded the images to Facebook.
The Facebook address is:
http://on.fb.me/israeli-stamps-2014

Please share the page. Thank you.

Have a good day,
Jacob

No comments: