Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Israeli Educational Stamps including Israeli Sign Language


Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in April 2014.

I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

Israeli Sign Language
- Thanks
- Kiss
- Friendship
- Love
- Goodbye

- Mazal Tov for Marriage

- Regional Council Mateh Yehuda - 50 Years

- Violins that Survived the Holocaust

- Memorial Day 2014

- Non-Olympic Sports

The new stamp images are located at:
www.history-of-israel.co.il/stamps/index-2014.html

I also uploaded the images to a Facebook album.
The address is:
http://on.fb.me/israeli-stamps-2014

Please share the page. Thank you.

Have a Kosher and Happy Passover!
Pesach Kasher Ve'Sameach!
Jacob

No comments: